bonze wrote:
> And I was already aware of that which is why I wrote that Tunein was
> streaming BBC radio as MP3.
> Or was your response aimed at someone else?

>   Originally Posted by samk  View Post
> If I select Radio 2 using the Squeezebox built-in Radio app then it
> works OK
>
> Radio>United Kingdom>All Stations>BBC Radio 2 89.1 (Adult Contemporary)

> Bitrate:      128 kbps
>
> I don't know which format it's streaming in but it seems to be from a
> different origin than that used by the iPlayer plugin  (maybe using a
> different CDN where WMA hasn't been disabled)

Hope this mollifies you!

Touch - Muse M50 EX TPA3123 T-Amp Mini - Acoustics Q10 speakers
Logitech Radio
Logitech UE Smart Radio
Raspberry Pi + Squeezeplug LMS + Squeezelite - Logitech Mini Boombox
speaker (mothballed)
Cubieboard + Debian 7 + LMS 7.8.1 + Squeezelite - Soundwave SW100
bluetooth speaker
O2 Joggler + SqpOS + Aune X2 T-amp + Mordaunt Short ms-3.40 speakers
IBOX + Debian 7 + LMS 7.8.1 + Squeezelite - Soundwave SW100 bluetooth
speaker
Squeeze2upnp - Sonos Play1 & Vistron internet radio (Reciva)