Owen Smith wrote:
> Given the huge fuss about this I assumed Listen Again was broken also.
> If I want to listen live I have the options of FM, DAB and Freeview all
> using equipment I already own. Does anyone here really not own receivers
> for any of those?

I don't have FM or DAB. I guess I could use the TV to listen through
Freeview. The main advantage, for me, of having multiple squeezeboxes is
that instead of having the music / radio cranked up in one room so that
I can hear it all around the house, I can have it playing at a sensible
volume in multiple rooms all synced together.

Richard