cathcam wrote:
> Which specific streams/stations can't you get?
>
> It's interesting, I'm sat here in Austin Texas, and I can get BBC R2,
> R4, London, 6 Music no problem. I tried just now. I have a Touch, Radio,
> Boom and two Squeezeplay systems playing (on Windows 7) in my house now.

I am located in Surrey UK. At present BBC R2 and BBC R6 live streams are
playing a closed loop voice error message but the on-demand streams are
working. The situation is changing through the day with streams coming
and going! The error message points to
http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/internet/entries/28dfd220-7ca1-3683-ac16-3938cfb4b882
. It seems that the BBC is currently making changes.