cathcam wrote:
> Which specific streams/stations can't you get? It's interesting, I'm sat
> here in Austin Texas, and I can get BBC R2, R4, London, 6 Music no
> problem. I tried just now. I have a Touch, Radio, Boom and two
> Squeezeplay systems playing (on Windows 7) in my house now.
My guess is that imminently you won't have them, given that Wednesday is
the project-done day for the BBC. My experience was that R1/R1X/R2/R6
went first, then R3/R4/R5. Presently for me, with AAC set as the
priority in LMS settings, iPlayer looks first for the AAC streams and
doesn't find them, and then lands on the WMA stream which is the "no
longer provides" message (in 128kbps WMA as it happens!).