bpa wrote:
> Looks like something is corrupt on your system.  Could you have
> sym-linked flac to faad at sometime ?
>
> Somehting isa very odd
> The conf file line which had faad and flac

Code:
--------------------
  >   >
  > Matched: aac->flc via: [faad] -q -w -f 1 $FILE$ | [flac] -cs
--totally-silent --compression-level-0 --ignore-chunk-sizes -

--------------------

> gets converted into the following for playing - notw the flac on the
> RHS has somehow changed into faad when path is expanded.

Code:
--------------------
  >   >
  > [15-03-07 18:58:39.9888]
Slim::Player::TranscodingHelper::tokenizeConvertCommand2 (621) Using command
for conversion: "/usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Bin/i386-linux/faad" -q -w -f 1 -
| "/usr/share/squeezeboxserver/Bin/i386-linux/faad" -cs --totally-silent
--compression-level-0 --ignore-chunk-sizes -

Wow - I definitely haven't (knowingly) symlinked anything at all. It's a
virtual machine dedicated solely to running LMS, and nothing else. Is
there something I can/should do to fix it, or would you recommend a
complete rebuild of the LMS system?