bpa wrote:
> Now it looks ok but am now v. puzzled because LMS finds the flac with
> the expected path and this is the code that is run when creating the
> tokenized command.
>
> Can you repeat a log with player.source set to DEBUG and os.paths set to
> DEBUG.
>
> 1. Restart LMS and enable logging player.source set to DEBUG and
> os.paths set to DEBUG.
> 2. make sure no other stream is playing and all players are stopped.
> 3. Note time.
> 4. Just play once a BBCiplayer stream which is in Flash/AAC format.
> Choose a new one so that cached info is not used.
> 5. Wait 30 secs and then stop stream.
> 6.. Copy log message from noted time until end into text file and zip
> and attach as before.

Attached. I'm not sure how to know what is in Flash/AAC format, though.
I selected a stream from BBC Radio 2 > After Midnight > 0:00 Sunday
It didn't play.
The log is attached. I hit play at 21:40:22

I can't thank you enough for the continued engagement.

|Filename: LMS_os.paths_and_player.source_log.zip                   |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=17566|