SuffolkPunch wrote:
> Thanks for this. I find it reinstates Listen Again for everything
> -except -radio 4FM!
>
> My system details:
> Logitech Media Server Version: 7.7.5 - 1416570306 @ Thu Nov 27 07:38:09
> CUT 2014
> Operating system: Windows 7 - EN - cp1252
> Platform Architecture: 8664
> Perl Version: 5.14.1 - MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
> Database Version: DBD::SQLite 1.34_01 (sqlite 3.7.7.1)
>
> Anyone help?
>
> Martin
It does work for me, and I assume for others.  You may well need to
clear your cache.db file - see earlier posts on this.

Given the limitations on the HLS stream I suggest people stay with RTMP
for now, in which case the only patch that should be applied is the one
you quote.  If you have also tried applying any other patches you may
need to go back to the original of both BBCXMLParser.pm and iPlayer.pm
and start again.

There do seem to be quite a few people trying and not quite succeeding
to apply these patches.  I'm not sure what the best approach is to
making it simpler other than a revised plugin, but even that will have
issues in deciding whether to go for RTMP or HLS for Listen Again, and
may well be out of date by the time someone who knows how to is willing
and has the time and energy to produce it.

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi, Xubuntu 14.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps. LMS & Squeeze2upnp to MF M1 CLiC (to MF amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.  Minimserver (server) & upplay (control
point) to same renderers & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.  Squeezelite to
Meridian USB Explorer DAC to speakers/phones.  Wireless Xubuntu 14.04
laptop with firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.   Have a Touch
with EDO, and a spare, but don't use.