SuffolkPunch wrote:
> Thanks again.
>
> Library.db -is- in the same folder as cache.db. So I guess that's the
> right cache.
>
> Other edits? I don't think so. But what if I reinstalled the BBCiPlayer
> plugin just to eliminate that possibility (assuming it replaces both .pm
> files)? I can't remember how to install it. I just clicked in "install"
> back in Jan this year.
>
> Martin
According to JohnB you quoted the wrong folder.  It may be that the
files are in both folders - the 'cache' folder is the one you need.  Can
you check again?

If you reinstall the plugin you may have to check the Live plugin
(playHLS) is still OK, and apply the revised opml file.

This is all getting a little non-trivial for the many people who have
usually been able just to install plugins and go.  This thread is also
pretty hard to make sense of now unless you have followed every twist
and turn.

Does anyone have any ideas how this might get sorted out?  It's hard
when the BBC is potentially still going to make changes at any time
without warning.

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi, Xubuntu 14.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps. LMS & Squeeze2upnp to MF M1 CLiC (to MF amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.  Minimserver (server) & upplay (control
point) to same renderers & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.  Squeezelite to
Meridian USB Explorer DAC to speakers/phones.  Wireless Xubuntu 14.04
laptop with firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.   Have a Touch
with EDO, and a spare, but don't use.