mherger wrote:
> > I found a few smartmix entries but I don't quite understand what they
> > mean. Hope they make more sense to you. Do you need anything else?
>
> Yes, they make sense: there's a timeout trying to upload the data to
> TEN. You could try a few things to work around this. Please edit the
> Importer.pm or API.pm file (check Settings/Information for the path
> where it's stored), then re-try a scan:
>
> - Importer.pm: there's a MAX_UPLOAD value at the top. Reduce this value
>
> to eg. 500
>
> - API.pm: around line 350 there's the timeout set to 30s for http
> requests. Double that value.
>
> - API.pm: in _getResponseBody, there's this line:
>
>       $@ && $log->error($@);
>
> Add another one like this:
>
>       $@ && $log->error(Data::Dump::dump($response));
>
> This would either work around the timeout, or give us more information
> about the failure.
>

> --
>
> Michael

Hi Michael,

The SmartMix plugin is now working after implementing the above. So you
increased the timeout from 30 to 60 and the plugin now uploads data in
blocks of 500 songs instead of 2500 (?). Question is: did the timeout
solved it or the max_upload?
For your info, SmartMix on my main LMS server (7.8) which is running on
my ReadyNAS NVX runs perfect without these changes. The ReadyNAS uses
the same Internet connection as the Wandboard. In other words, I don't
understand why SmartMix on my main LMS server works fine without these
mods.

If you want to look at the scanner.log, you can find it here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4tu2hfkrdns7vt4/AADHN6_W0lY17lonz2D_m7bVa?dl=0

'M-DAC' (http://www.audiolab.co.uk/M-DAC%20Series.aspx?lang=En) ->
'Focal MP1200' (http://www.mp1200.co.nf/) -> 'Focal Electra 1028 Be'
(http://www.focal.com/en/electra-1000-be-2/209-electra-1028-be-3544053695099.html)
1 x SB3, 1 x SB Boom, 1 x SB Radio and 2 x SB Touch - all wireless
1 x Wandboard Dual behind the bedroom ceiling
1 x Wandboard Dual for 'msqueeze' (http://www.msqueeze.co.nf/index.html)
project
1 x Wandboard Quad (will eventually become my LMS server)
ReadyNAS NVX running LMS 7.8.1. - 1402661598
iPeng 7 on iPhone.
SqueezePad & iPeng 7 on iPad.
http://www.last.fm/user/phibon