jallison wrote:
> For the most part the updated plugin (tcutting's version) is working.
> One thing that is different: at 9:00 PM Pacific Time the updates roll
> over to the next day. Since West Coast night games aren't over yet, I
> lose the score updates at that point and just get the schedule
> information for the next day. Not sure if this is an artifact of the
> feed changing at midnight Eastern or if it's something that can be coded
> around.
>
> - Jeff
It is partly due to the feed changing and partly due to how Greg
originally handled the roll over to the next day.   It can be corrected
in the code.  I currently have my local copy checking for the date based
on local time.  That would address it for you, but it probably needs a
better fix.   I'll try to roll something out this weekend that tcutting
can then incorporate in the wunderground version.