BoomX2 wrote:
> I have made another update to the weather.com version of SDT to improve
> handling of MLB scores.  The change list follows.
>
> # 5.9.25 04/25/15
> #   MLB scores roll over to next day at 1AM Pacific instead of 12AM
> Eastern.
> #   Added checks for MLB games that are Postponed, Delayed, Suspended,
> and Completed Early.
> #   Updated function calls to decode JSON that is compatible with newer
> versions of JSON::XS.
> #   Abbreviated Diamondbacks to match MLB JSON data.
>
> Feel free to roll these changes into other SDT releases.

Those who use the wunderground version, I updated that plugin with Don's
latest changes, and it is available via the repository, either
automatically (if you have the repository setup in your plugin
settings), or you can manually download at:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/superdatetimewu/files/
It's "SuperDateTime_5_10_11.zip"