BoomX2 wrote:
> I have MLB scores working again in the weather.com version of SDT.  I am
> considering the attached file a Release Candidate, but not necessarily
> the final release for version 5-9-24.  I expect it may still need a few
> tweaks such as proper handling of Postponed and Delayed games.  I also
> need to implement the team logos for Touch and Controller boxes.  BMP
> logos for the Boom and SB3 boxes do work.
>
> Change list:
> # 5.9.24 04/12/15     (Release Candidate 1)
> #                            Initial Fix for MLB scores
> #                            Fixed Low temperature for tonight period
> during the day.
> #                            Remove current period long text for non-US
> locations.
>
> Cheers... Don
> Go Royals!
>

> PS - Feel free to incorporate the MLB fixes into other SDT variants.  To
> get it to work simply replace the subroutines "sub getmlb" and "sub
> gotmlb" in the plugin.pm file.  The settings.pm also has a change to
> correctly select the Diamondbacks from the SDT settings page.

I just posted an update to the "wunderground" version of SDT.  If you've
set up the automatic repository, you should see the update available in
your plugins settings.  Otherwise, the file can be found at:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/superdatetimewu/files/
It's "SuperDateTime_5_10_10.zip"

I believe I correctly applied Don's (BoomX2) changes, including the
"decode_json" change, but I don't actually use the MLB scores, so I HOPE
it all works.

Tom