Giza, I don't know what an uPNP is, so I can't imagine I have one. And
there's nothing else trying to get on the network at the times of my
rebuffering events.

Neil, I checked the Logitech Media Server Log File, and no error
messages, and nothing else at the time of this evening's rebuferring
events. All I see for this evening were two logs around the time I
switched on to listen to a R2 Listen Again show via BBC iPlayer Extras

[15-05-06 18:43:58.8485]
Plugins::BBCiPlayerExtra::ExtraPlayableParser::parse (146) Extra
Playable playlist URL
=http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b05t2dj9/playlist.json
[15-05-06 19:02:27.7371]
Plugins::BBCiPlayerExtra::ExtraPlayableParser::parse (146) Extra
Playable playlist URL
=http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b05ss73q/playlist.json

The rebufferings began to happen about 20 minutes after that second log
there, around 7:15, and then regularly from about 7:25. I gave up
shortly after that.