philippe_44 wrote:
>  did you try to apply a profile ? if yes, which one ?
> The crash is related to reading the profiles of well-known devices. I've
> not been able to reproduce it so far

Thank's Philippe,

i didn't try to apply a profile, but i'm afraid not be able to because
the settings page is 404 when i try to configure it via SBS UI plugins
page:

404 Not Found:
plugins/Extensions/settings/plugins/UPnPBridge/settings/basic.html

philippe_44 wrote:
>  [edit]: got it: I'm using something that requires perl 5.14 or above
> and I think you have 5.00x - I will change that later today

Exact, according to SBS startup log, my ReadyNas Perl version is
5.008008.

Regards (and thank's again for your very good work and support)

STREAM => SqueezeBoxServer 7.9 / ReadyNas Pro (x86) | Touch - SB3 - Duet
- Boom - Ipeng (Iphone)
AUDIO => Rega DAC | Rega Brio amp | Harbeth SLH5+