Phillipe,

I'm not sure what changes are in 0.2.3.0-a5, but if you have made any
changes to the 'Apply' logic they don't seem to have had any effect.
Can I suggest you don't worry about that?  No one else seems to have the
same impatient finger trouble as me.  I'll just to try and remember to
be more careful when testing. OK?

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi, Xubuntu 14.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps. LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to MF amp &
ESLs) & Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.  Minimserver (server) & upplay
(control point) to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.  Squeezelite to
Meridian USB Explorer DAC to speakers/phones.  Wireless Xubuntu 15.04
laptop with firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.   Have a Touch
with EDO, plus spare, but unused.