volpone wrote:
> Thank's Philippe,
>
> i didn't try to apply a profile, but i'm afraid not be able to because
> the settings page is 404 when i try to configure it via SBS UI plugins
> page:
>
> 404 Not Found:
> plugins/Extensions/settings/plugins/UPnPBridge/settings/basic.html
>

> Exact, according to SBS startup log, my ReadyNas Perl version is
> 5.008008.
>
> Regards (and thank's again for your very good work and support)

If you feel confortable with that, you can edit the file Setttings.pm in
var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/UPnPBridge and
just do the following:

Code:
--------------------

  replace line 268: my @list = sort { lc($a) cmp lc($b) } (keys loadprofiles());
  with : my @list = sort { lc($a) cmp lc($b) } (keys %$profiles);

  and line 283: foreach my $m (keys $p2) {
  with: foreach my $m (keys %$p2) {

It's my bad for being green on perl

otherwise, I'll have the correction made tomorrow your time

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)