Dear all,

first of all thanks for this great initiative. I post as I have an issue
making it work.
My configuration :
LMS (v7.9.0 - 1406115962) installed on a Synology DS713+ (Intel Atom
D2700 X86-64) with SSODS 4.14.

With this configuration no problem to run my SqueezeBox Touch.

I installed squeeze2upnp (v0.2.2.0) on LMS using the repository with no
difficulty.
I run squeeze2upnp-x86 static which is the only on that want to start.
It detects (see screenshot) my different renderers, my library but when
I want to read a track nothing is starting : did I miss something ?

Thanks for your support and this great plugin

'[image:
http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_935764squeezeupnp2.jpg]'
(http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=935764squeezeupnp2.jpg)

* Synology 1512+
* Synology 713+ with LMS (latest version)
* SqueezeBox Touch with Fidelity Audio PSU (EDO activated)
* Oppo HA-1 and PM-1 with SBT
* TotalDac D1dual + D1server / ASR Emitter 1 exclusive / Paradigm S8v3