patatorz wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> first of all thanks for this great initiative. I post as I have an issue
> making it work.
> My configuration :
> LMS (v7.9.0 - 1406115962) installed on a Synology DS713+ (Intel Atom
> D2700 X86-64) with SSODS 4.14.
>
> With this configuration no problem to run my SqueezeBox Touch.
>
> I installed squeeze2upnp (v0.2.2.0) on LMS using the repository with no
> difficulty.
> I run squeeze2upnp-x86 static which is the only on that want to start.
> It detects (see screenshot) my different renderers, my library but when
> I want to read a track nothing is starting : did I miss something ?
>
> Thanks for your support and this great plugin
>
> '[image:
> http://img15.hostingpics.net/thumbs/mini_935764squeezeupnp2.jpg]'
> (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=935764squeezeupnp2.jpg)

It is probably a parameter tweak. Especially around the HTTP streaming
method which the most sensitive setting. Try different options, and also
take a log and post it here. Remember to cluck apply anytime you change
a parameter.

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)