PasTim wrote:
> I'm suggesting that if I change something and press 'Apply', sq2u should
> be stopped and restarted automatically, so as to try and avoid a
> possible source of some strange behaviour I've seen.
>
> I guess that renaming the top field might help, since it can be used to
> stop and start sq2u at any time, not just when the server starts (that
> is right isn't it?).

Yes this is right - and when you 'apply', sq2u is stopped and restarted
everytime, unless all you did was selecting another player in the list
to see its parameters. What might have happened (and I did that a few
times) is that you select one player from the list, change its
parameters and move to another one before clicking 'apply'. Then changes
are lost

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)