philippe_44 wrote:
> Yes this is right - and when you 'apply', sq2u is stopped and restarted
> everytime, unless all you did was selecting another player in the list
> to see its parameters. What might have happened (and I did that a few
> times) is that you selected one player from the list, changed its
> parameters and moved to another one before clicking 'apply'. Then
> changes are lost
I didn't know that the 'apply' stops and restarts sq2u.  Now I'm
confused again since I though that because I was not stopping and
starting it I was getting bugs, such as ? not working.  Please look at
that log and tell me what it means.  I'm really puzzled.

As to player-specific settings, I don't think I was changing them, and
they wouldn't have affected the buffer path the way that the log shows,
would they?

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi, Xubuntu 14.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps. LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to MF amp &
ESLs) & Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.  Minimserver (server) & upplay
(control point) to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.  Squeezelite to
Meridian USB Explorer DAC to speakers/phones.  Wireless Xubuntu 15.04
laptop with firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.   Have a Touch
with EDO, plus spare, but unused.