I did run the unrecognized tracks twice, once the log was about 1000
tracks, second time about 2000.
My music source consists of about 9000 tracks all ripped from original
CD's and hand crafted for the correct music tags.
If about 25 % of my library remains unknown to smartmix the usage is
seriously limited.

Recognition is simply based on metadata (tags). If there's a difference in the spelling, recognition can fail. I see you have some French music in your collection. Would there be particularly lots of those French tracks in the list of unknown music? Or some artists only?

--

Michael