philippe_44 wrote:
> It should work out of the box. If not (does not move to next track
> autonatically), it means the Pioneer cannot handle "next track". Go the
> the plugin option and uncheck 'Player handles "next track"' in your
> player option (not in the default settings)

Thanks for getting back to me. The Pioneer "sees" LMS as a media server,
and I can play albums. But how do I get the Pioneer controller app to
"see" and play a play list?
Or do I somehow use LMS to control what the Pioneer plays? Forgive my
ignorance on this. Merci.

Living Room: Duet, Pioneer Elite VSX 80, Paradigm Atom Monitor v.5, M&K
VX-7 Subwoofer
Dining Room: Pinnacle PN 5+
Anywhere Else As Needed: Boom
Router: Asus RT-N56U
Server: LMS Version 7.8.0, Acer Aspire Laptop (Wired...Finally), Windows