philippe_44 wrote:
> So ... I did the change to include Ralphy's build and I have an error
> when trying to update the sourceforge repository ('unable to access
> toplevel dir' - huh ? seems to be a bug on sf). I cannot load here
> directly the file, so I'm putting the plugin in my dropbox. 2 options
> then
>
> 1- use this as a repository
> http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26754471/squeezecenter/repo.xml
> but some Linux NAS have an issue with dropbox due to its usage of https,
> so
> 2- download the zip file
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26754471/squeezecenter/UPnPBridge-0.2.4.dev.1a.zip
> and unzip into your
> /var/lib/squeezebox/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/UPnpBridge dir
>
> At this point, I cannot test anything so I'm sorry if it does not work

Hi philippe_44 and ralphy,

it worked with the new plugin files from the zip file.
I installed the plugin from the normal repo, and then replaced the
UPnpBridge directory - and restarted the server... and the client was
detected.

Once again thanks for your help, and your commitment for this
community.
Martin