woodster wrote:
> Hello Philippe_44,
> Not to rush, but do you have an idea  when you can update the plugin.
> Please don't rush.
> Martin

So ... I did the change to include Ralphy's build and I have an error
when trying to update the sourceforge repository ('unable to access
toplevel dir' - huh ? seems to be a bug on sf). I cannot load here
directly the file, so I'm putting the plugin in my dropbox. 2 options
then

1- use this as a repository
http://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26754471/squeezecenter/repo.xml
but some Linux NAS have an issue with dropbox due to its usage of https,
so
2- download the zip file
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26754471/squeezecenter/UPnPBridge-0.2.4.dev.1a.zip
and unzip into your
/var/lib/squeezebox/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/UPnpBridge dir

At this point, I cannot test anything so I'm sorry if it does not work

LMS 7.7.2 - 5 radio, 3 Boom, 4 Duet, 1 Touch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne
(sort of)