CommanderROR wrote:
> It does not seem to work for me right now, but let's wait and see how
> others fare with it.
>
> I think your Plugin is fine so far, if the main use is Squeezebox
> replacement, because once the CCA have been discovered it works just
> fine. Switching between Cast mode and LMS Player mode seems to be a
> problem, at least in my environment.
> Sadly the logs don't show any fails, so it's hard to see what's wrong.
> It just appears, that the "discovery scan" is not discovering any of my
> CCA devices at the moment...

Last night with my CCA connected to my raspi LMS, I stopped the
playlist, after a while the raspi goes to sleep, and the attached USB
drive turns off. I left the CCA powered up.

I shut down my PC also running LMS, but no players connected, I only use
this LMS for testing new stuff.

This morning I started my PC, and LMS automatically starts.

I opened the webgui for my raspi LMS, the player dropdown box top right
showed that my CCA was now connected to my PC LMS. I can usually pull a
player from one instance of LMS to another, but I couldn't pull the CCA.
I had to stop the PC LMS, and restart the raspi LMS a couple of times
before the CCA showed up in the player list.

It's playing now as yesterday, with no problems.

kidstypike
1 x SB3 - 1 x Boom - 1 x (Squeezebox) Radio - 2 x Touch - 2 x
piCorePlayer