Well ... being a bridge between LMS and UPnP makes things difficult
hence there is a lot of parameters that can make it or break it. Having
said that, and thanks for the log, it seems that the Linn is trying to
do something uncommon : opening to HTTP  streams in parallel to obtain
the same file at the same time. It is authorized by the standard, unless
uncommon. My application cannot serve 2 streams in parallel, so what it
does is refusing the second one, which again is normally authorized. It
seems that the Linn does not like that and depending of the timing when
the second stream is requested, the playback stops. I'm not fully sure
and it might require a decent amount of investigation to confirm that.
So before doing that, I wanted to ask you how hard do you really want to
make that work, because it seems that we are facing a infrequent use
case here, so I want to make sure we do a good use of our respective
time :)

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2