wortgefecht wrote:
> Ok, I read on Play Store, that Squeeze Ctrl works with tasker. Now I had
> the following idea: I have an Android device running SqueezePlay in our
> 2nd bathroom that I use every morning in order not to wake up my SO. Is
> it possible to install an NFC tag somewhere that triggers Squeeze Ctrl
> on my Nexus 6 to start playing a radio station on that SqueezePlay
> client as soon as the phone is placed on the tag?
>
> Or is there an even simpler solution for this task? Suggestions?
With the Tasker commands you select a player and tell it to play, but
you can't tell it to play a specific item. So to play the radio station,
it would already have to be in your current Playlist.

Here's the page with all the possible commands:
http://angrygoatapps.com/sqzctrl_tasker.html

I have no idea about the NFC trigger though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk