oyvindo wrote:
> I never changed anything in "dev options". It would be nice if you could
> figure it out. After all Samsung are the world's largest mobile phone
> manufacturer, so I guess the majority of your users are on that platform
> (!). I tested today with their newest model, the S6 Edge, and the
> problem is the same....
Without access to a Samsung phone, I have no way to find the cause of
the problem. I've googled it, but there weren't any mention of it. It
could be just the current version of Samsung's flavor of Android that
has this problem. Once they move to 6.0, it may go away.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk