oyvindo wrote:
> Hi Angrygoat,
> Take a look at the enclosed screencapture from my Galaxy S5 Androif 5.0
> phone.
> The space that I have crossed out is always reserved by SC, with no
> purpose - AFAICS.... ?
> Why is this? Is there any way you could release that unused space on the
> screen?

The bottom of the buttons / progress bar should be the bottom of the
notification (See attached screenshot).

I think it's a glitch with the S5.  It displays correctly on a Nexus 5
(Android 6), Nexus 7 (Android 6), Galaxy Nexus (Android 4.4), HP
Touchpad running CM10, and an Amazon Fire HD7 tablet
(FireOS 5).  Samsung is probably doing something non-standard with the
notifications and they neglected to account for bigger notifications.
The other possibility is if you had changed some setting in the
"Developer Options" on your phone, though I can't really think of any
setting that would affect the look of the the notifications.

|Filename: Screenshot_20160116-123506.jpg                           |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19760|