castalla wrote:
> After a few hours of messing about with CA and Castbridge, I have to say
> that a successful install is a bit hit'n'miss.
>
> I haven't kept a record, but my impression is that it involves quite a
> lot of plugin deactivations and most importantly ensuring that the
> player is actually 'ticked' when it finally appears in the added players
> list at the bottom of the plugin settings page.  Maybe this is throwing
> some people off the track when they try to set up the device?
>
> The only other issue I've encountered is that the default volume level
> was extremely loud - I 've now set the lms volume level to the lowest
> setting on the gui and even that is quite loud!
>
> Despite the above, it's still overall brilliant!  LMS goodness out of a
> disc the size of a nicotine replacement patch!

This is surprising as, contrary to UPnP, CC seems to work w/o
configuration. You need to certainly wait 30-60s avec the app is
launched to get detection completed. Players are enabled by default, so
need to tick them. You should try to erase the configuration file for a
fresh start

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2