oyvindo wrote:
> I discovered - just by accident, that Castbridge stops playing after a
> while (est. 4-6 minutes) when I stream from TuneIn Radio. I have not
> tested other streaming sources so I do not know if this behaviour is
> with TuneIn only or with any streaming source. What I can say, is that
> casting mp3 files from my library, works perfectly and continously for
> hours.
> When the casting stops unexpectingly during radio streaming, selecting a
> different player and then back again to the ChromeCast, does not fix the
> problem. I have to stop castbridge completely and restart it in order to
> continue playing anything.
>
> Any idea what causes this?

It might be the "live streaming timeout" option that is too small.
Increase it to 1000.

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2