woodster wrote:
> - I have a Libratone Zipp that is discovered, but cannot be enable, each
> time I enable it, it gets unchecked by itself. Can't see anything about
> this player in the log.
Yesterday we had issues with my Libratone Loop. philippe_44 has solved
it, for me, in version dev-5 of the plugin.
To update the plugin I have to uninstall it, restart LMS, install it
again (new version gets pulled), restart LMS.
Maybe you want to try this if you're not running dev-5.

ALSO: If you're under linux I think the executables are not ...
executable after install in this version. I had to go to the plugin/Bin
(in my case:
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/RaopBridge/Bin/
) and chmod +x one of the squeeze2raop files.

HTH

4 SB 3 • iPeng (iPhone + iPad) • Squeezebox Server 7.9 (linux) with
plugins: CD Player, WaveInput, Triode's BBC iPlayer by bpa • IRBlaster
by Gwendesign (Felix) • Server Power Control by Gordon Harris • Smart
Mix, Music Walk With Me, What Was That Tune? by Michael Herger •
PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple • Song Info, Song Lyrics by Erland
Isaksson • WeatherTime by Martin Rehfeld • ShairTunes2 by disaster123 •
Local Player by Triode • Auto Dim Display, SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by
Peter Watkins.