epoch1970 wrote:
> Tonight I want to stream a repeating AAC playlist to the Airport Express
> and see what happens. This AE is the current model (released mid-2012),
> definitely an "Airplay" device. I am having trouble with it.
>
> The AE is the only device that I have that registers the RAOP service on
> an IPv4LL address. As seen from LMS host "montreux":
> UPDATE2: Playback hit a snag just before 22:00, so AE went on for 1hr.
> No obvious reason, I was away from LMS. Logfile zipped
> "raopbridge.1454965392.log.gz" available in my Dropbox folder

I'm wondering if there is not an issue with the main TCP socket timeout.
I've added a TCP_KEEPALIVE and will run some test today, but I've
definitely been able to reproduce the issue where in fact, this is not
the Loop going idle by himself, but the connection is going dark, so no
data sent, so the Loop will go sleep.
I'm a bit confused with the AE problem. Mine is connect through the WAN
port and is properly discovered and sound plays. But you don't assign a
dynamic IP to it ? (sorry I was reading your post very fast)

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2