PasTim wrote:
> One can't stop people talking about stuff, but hopefully try to be clear
> about what versions are being referred to.
The aim is get people talking about the same thing in the right place -
otherwise we have this tangled mess.

BBCiPlayer Extra is separate from BBCiPlayer and the test-repo should
not be given to user who are not willing or do not want to use the test
BBCiPlayer.
> I think I now understand that the instruction to use your newer repo is
> not appropriate here.  Is that correct?  If so, how does a user get the
> iPlayer Extra version appropriate to that iPlayer version?  The
> instructions on the 1st post refer to one of your old repos that does
> not seem to exist any more.  What should it say?

The BBCiPlayerEXtra repo URL only died in mid Jan because of Googlecode
retirement.  A new repo BBCiPlayerExtra needs to be setup.

However the future of BBCiPlayerExtra is still in doubt because of
changes by BBC and removal of Flash so I believe this thread should not
really deal with BBCiPlayerExtra as there could be considerable turmoil
ahead and so all BBCiPlayerExtra issues should be directed to its own
thread
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?72709-Announce-BBCiPlayerExtra-v1-0