So I've been happily running 0.1.0.3-dev-1 for days now.
My setup consists of an Airplay Libratone Zipp Mini synced with a wired
SB3 (connected via line-in to a libratone loop, FWIW), LMS runs on a 64
bit VM. No custom options in the conf file.

Over the days I've noticed 2 issues happening more or less frequently. I
have no log to back up my claims, so this is just for general
info/confirmation:
1 - Airplay player can start silent. I'm not sure, but I think the
software player is muted, and vol up or down commands via LMS allow the
player to produce sound as it should. This only happens once, after sync
group creation I think.
(I used to think I needed to skip one song to "wake up" the player, but
that is not what I've seen most recently.)
2 - squeeze2raop can end up taking 100% of the CPU. I've seen this
twice, it happens either after running the bridge for a long time (days)
or after using bpa's BBC iPlayer redux plugin (for extended periods of
time). I've discovered the issue after the fact, researching the cause
of strange audio timeouts when playing.
I am positive there is a condition on my machine that can make
squeeze2raop-x86-64 eat up all the CPU cycles it can; I will try to
corner the case further.

(and depending on where the mobile Zipp is located I can hear "shifts"
in the sync group from time to time. I hope this was appropriately
documented in an earlier post.)

Overall the bridge performs so well I am a bit on the fence as to deploy
it at my mom's.
She's not exactly a digital native, but she makes about equal use of her
SB players and of iPad apps that rely on airplay.
I would introduce the bridge with no hesitation if it offered
bidirectional control (play/pause, prev/next buttons) and if direct
access from other airplay clients was managed somehow. This way I could
remove 1 SB3 which is confusingly colocated with an Airport Express on
one amp, and make better use of a Libratone Zipp gen 1.
Tough customer, she is...

4 SB 3 • Libratone Loop mk.2 • iPeng (iPhone + iPad) • Squeezebox Server
7.9 (linux) with plugins: CD Player, WaveInput, Triode's BBC iPlayer by
bpa • IRBlaster by Gwendesign (Felix) • Server Power Control by Gordon
Harris • Smart Mix, Music Walk With Me, What Was That Tune? by Michael
Herger • PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple • Song Info, Song Lyrics by
Erland Isaksson • AirPlay Bridge by philippe_44 • WeatherTime by Martin
Rehfeld • Auto Dim Display, SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.