philippe_44 wrote:
> ...when a controller takes over an AirPlay device, it will accept no
> other remote, even for volume.
Somehow the Libratone app manages to do that towards their newest Zipp
players. But perhaps that's a proprietary feature.
> 1..100 : fixed AirPlay volume, but LMS volume control scales up/down the
> digital samples
> 0 : LMS volume control forward to the device
> -1..-100: fixed AirPlay volume and LMS volume commands are ignore
>
> What do you think ?
I think that's ok.
I also think the negative range deserves a big fat red warning message;
I guess we don't want an unsuspecting user to set -100 for an amplified
speaker...

4 SB 3 • Libratone Zipp Mini • iPeng (iPhone + iPad) • Squeezebox Server
7.9 (linux) with plugins: CD Player, WaveInput, Triode's BBC iPlayer by
bpa • IRBlaster by Gwendesign (Felix) • Server Power Control by Gordon
Harris • Smart Mix, Music Walk With Me, What Was That Tune? by Michael
Herger • PowerSave by Jason Holtzapple • Song Info, Song Lyrics by
Erland Isaksson • AirPlay Bridge by philippe_44 • WeatherTime by Martin
Rehfeld • Auto Dim Display, SaverSwitcher, ContextMenu by Peter Watkins.