flysurfer wrote:
> Hi!
>

> If anyone has bluetooth speakers and wants those to work with Max2Play -
> Good news, I have a new addon that helps connecting, keeps the
> connection on reboot and creates the audioutput for your audioplayers.
> The Addon is in Beta and available for testing:
> http://www.max2play.com/forums/topic/bluetooth-addon-beta/
>

> Cheers,
> Stefan

I'd like to commend the work you've done on the BT feature!   While the
beta implementation I found was very much hit-n-miss, finally got it
working with some SSH edits.

Nevertheless, got it working in one day, while my own implementation
several months ago took weeks of googling, hacking and frustration.

Looking forward to seeing further improvements/refinements as the plugin
moves toward final.

Touch - Muse M50 EX TPA3123 T-Amp Mini - Acoustics Q10 speakers
Logitech Radio
Logitech UE Radio
O2 Joggler + SqpOS + Aune X2 T-amp + Mordaunt Short ms-3.40 speakers
UPnPBridge - 2 paired Sonos Play1 speakers
UPnPBridge - Rocki - Sony SRS-BTM8 speaker
UPnPBridge - Pioneer WX-SMA1 speaker
UPnPBridge - PURE One Flow internet radio
Castbridge - Chromecast 1 + Chromecast Audio
SB Player - Fire TV