Thanks Wirrunna,

I've added the * to systemctrl. The LMS Plugins page for SvrPowerCtrl
still says it's not fully configured, but the machine does sleep,
however it won't wakeup unless I physically press the power button.

When the vortexbox is sleeping there are no flashing lights on the
network port so I assume WOL isn't configured, even though it is enabled
via the bios. I have tried to wake the Vortexbox up with a WOL app but
that doesn't work, not surprising given the lack of activity lights on
the network port.

Any ideas? The PC is way to power hungry to leave it idling all the
time.