OleHB wrote:
> Can someone help me to install this plugin? I use Open Media Vault 3 /
> Debian Jessie 8
>
> Have made a copy of the git-repo and copy it to:
> /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/SrvrPowerCtrl
> Thats the place, where the other plugins are located
>
> But at /SrvrPowerCtrl/scripts i only find: mac, unix and win - no
> debian.
> I have read the readme.txt and find the part with instructions for
> manual installation. But this instructions seems to be old. user is
> squeezeboxbserver, not squeezeserver and the directory-path are not
> corect
> Also i cannot see the Server-Power-Control Settings Page in LMS
>
> Have someone the scripts for debian or can point me: how can i manually
> install this at debian jessie?
>
> ----
>
> quick edit: for debian the right path seems to be:
> /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/Plugins to copy it from the git-repo. i can
> see now the Settings page in LMS
> But i cannot run the setup-script :
> /var/lib/squeezeboxserver/Plugins/SrvrPowerCtrl/scripts/unix/srvrpowerctrl-setup-sh
Have you set the access rights to the script?  See the serverpowerctrl
help at
http://your-ip:9000/Default/plugins/SrvrPowerCtrl/html/helpredir.html

I'm on ubuntu, which may be different from your system, but my user is,
and always has been, squeezeboxserver, and the directory you specify is
different from mine (should it not be
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/Plugins...... ?).

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 16.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC
renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 16.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.
Also a Touch with EDO, plus spare, unused.