itm wrote:
> That did it - thanks! Is squeeze2cast incompatible with the existing
> UPnP plugin? (I do use the existing UPnP plugin with a network-enabled
> receiver in another room from time to time).

No, not at all. This a strange thing happening on your machine where,
when it asks Windows for a free port, squeeze2cast is assigned a used
one. I've not seen that before. I have to recheck my code (I'm away
currently) but I thought the syntax ":xxxxx" allowed to specify only the
port number (the full syntax is ip : port) Note that usually the 1st
required port is 49152 and the allocated one is the first available in
sequence. So if 49157 is busy, it is unlikely that 49156 will be free

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2