philippe_44 wrote:
> I have the file now and of course it plays well on my NR1603 and on
> foobar2000 :( - so sorry, but I'll have to ask a few other questions (I
> tried again to re-re-re-re read my code that handles flac but still
> cannot see what can be wrong here:
>
> - did you try w/o the transcoding rule? (I know pause/resume will not
> work)
> - do you have the same result with your Marantz and/or with foobar2000?
> - any chance you could take a wireshark log with minimserver?
> - I assume this track does not play on the M1, 100% of times
>
> [edit]: wrt the LMS errors in the serverlog, they are generated by sq2u
> because the M1 stops the playback unexpectedly so sq2u reports that to
> LMS as a decoder error. This way, at least there is no deadlock and LMS
> will try to move to the next track, if any
foobar2000 as a UPnP works OK.  I've PM'd links to wiresharks form
LMS/UPnP and minimserver.  I hope they are what you need.

UPnP is something of a nightmare.

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 14.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to 405/2 amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC
renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 15.10 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.
Also a Touch with EDO, plus spare, unused.