PasTim wrote:
> I haven't been able to read the wiresharks myself.  Does that show?  If
> so, could I fix it some other way than resizing artwork in the flacs
> (which I'll do anyway).
>
> BTW, option -5 (full buffer) is not listed in the user manual attribute
> definition for stream_length, although it is in the explanation section
> earlier.

Chunks are set to be 1MB by default and the trace include more than 1MB
of data, but I don't see the marker of the 2nd chunk. It's hard to
believe that there is a bug in chunking as it would be awfully visible
on all formats (and pcm would produce noise), but so there is something
strange here. Can you try to change in the config file the
<max_GET_bytes> parameter to 200000? It will force chunks to be of that
size. If you can, another wireshark with that value would help as well.

Thanks for catching the -5 option miss, I've now updated the doc

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2