Hey all,

Spicefly SugarCube has been available for LMS for a few years now.  I've
recently been looking at how I can take it further and specifically how
to use MusicIP on my phone, so obviously installing MusicIP on Android
isn't possible.  So instead I learnt Java and wrote an Android app to
link to the MusicIP Server.

How it Works
Once configured
Select Genre, Artist, Filter or Feeling Luck Mix
Spicefly SugarCube then connects to your local MusicIP server on your
LAN.
Gets the Mix result
Copies the music files to your phone
Creates the playlist to play the music files in the right order

The App is currently an alpha testing release only.  If you are
interested please send me a private message with your email address that
is linked to the Play Store and I will add you to the testers list.

Note you must have a MusicIP Server setup on your network, otherwise it
won't work! :)

If you have no idea what MusicIP is and not actively using it, then this
app isn't for you yet, see www.spicefly.com for more information and get
scanning.

Cheers

www.spicefly.com - ** Spicefly SugarCube ** - A hassle free acoustic
journey through your music library using MusicIP.  Plus the finest
MusicIP installation guides, enhanced MIP Interface and SpyGlass MIP the
Windows Automated MusicIP Headless Installer.