bakker_be wrote:
> Hi Charles,
> given that you post about the ALPHA version here, I take it that you'd
> like the feedback here as well?

Sure yep no problem

bakker_be wrote:

>  Location where to save the music would be nice. It allows for copying
> it to the SD card instead of internal memory.

Yep on the to do list :)

bakker_be wrote:

>  "Music" tab in the settings is a little unclear. "Music location
> Server name" with tool tip "UNC server name" should probably be called
> "Music share name" and should logically be the second entry, after the
> IP. Please correct me if I'm misunderstanding your intent.

No Share names are required, the app looks at the response from MIP and
then just amends the name with its IP so it can copy the files across
the network, see further information that I've added above.

bakker_be wrote:

>  At this moment I've not managed to get any music transferred to my
> phone, which could be caused by the second remark. To me a UNC path is
> "\\server name or IP\sharename", so that's what I introduced: "music" in
> the first field and the IP in the second field

Yep I need to make this clearer, thanks

bakker_be wrote:
> Where can I find logfiles to provide you in case of errors?
tbh I have no idea, I've only be coding with Android a few weeks, I'm
not sure whether a release app produces log files.

www.spicefly.com - ** Spicefly SugarCube ** - A hassle free acoustic
journey through your music library using MusicIP.  Plus the finest
MusicIP installation guides, enhanced MIP Interface and SpyGlass MIP the
Windows Automated MusicIP Headless Installer.