Phileas wrote:
> Thanks.
>
> My Classical library has a couple of thousand tracks so that looks ok.
>
> I should have explained further that I have a menu level below Classical
> that sorts tracks into Albums or Works. It's these menus that are
> empty.

Can you confirm that all your classical tracks have a
multilibrary_track.library attribute of 1, and that the
multilibrary_libraries libraryid is also 1?  If there is any
misalignment you'll still get problems because the query has a hard
coded 1 for 'classical'. The Multi Library menu in Extras can show
Classical tracks exist but with a different libraryid.

> I've been using Music Folder as an alternative method (which is almost
> as useful anyway) however a more serious issue which I've been treating
> as unconnected is that I've been getting dropouts when playing from my
> ripped CD library. When playing Spotify (using Triode's plugin) there
> are no dropouts.
>
> I can't remember exactly when the dropouts started although it might
> have been when my ISP (Virgin Media) sent me a new internet hub.
That sounds like a problem for another thread.  You'll need to explain
your set-up, and explain whether you are accessing LMS over the internet
(otherwise I can't imagine what your router has to do with it).

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi box, Xubuntu 16.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps.
LMS plugin UPnP/DLNA Bridge to MF M1 CLiC (to A308CR amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.
Alternatively Minimserver & Upplay to same & to upmpdcli/mpd PC
renderers.
Squeezelite to Meridian USB Explorer DAC to PC speakers/headphones.
Wireless Xubuntu 16.04 laptop firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.
Also a Touch with EDO, plus spare, unused.