JJZolx wrote:
> I think kidstypike may have hit on it. If I disable 'stay connected' it
> behaves the same as closing the app and returns to the default player
> when it reconnects.
>
> (Although I'm not sure I see why this should be necessary for that
> behavior. Why not return to the same player if the app is still
> running?)
If "Always connected" is disabled, the app stops running when it goes
into the background. That is by design. I don't like that apps can just
sit in the background and do nothing but still use up resources, so I
made sure that my app will exit if it goes into the background and has
nothing to do.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk