cncb wrote:
> It would be really cool if we could use the Squeeze Ctrl + SB Player
> combination to play local files on the device.  This way we could have
> the same nice interface and playback (with volume leveling) on the
> device when on the go for tracks that we have downloaded within the app.
> It seems a local LMS server for Android probably would be required
> which does not seem to exist but is there any chance you might build
> something like this into the apps?  Thanks.
Yes, an Android version of LMS will be need for that. Since Android is
based on Linux and there are ARM versions of LMS, it is technically
possible. However, I'm not the person to ask about porting LMS. There
are people much more knowledgeable about this elsewhere on this forum.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk