wt0 wrote:
> Tap and hold add button for context menu then select "More Info"
>

> No, because SB Player doesn't actually get that info from the server.
> All it gets is the url to stream the track from. I would have to put a
> part of a controller app into SB Player just to do that.
Fair comment.  Only the controller app isn't available on the firestick,
unless sideloaded, tbh it would be rather cumbersome to use anyway.. As
it is really is for touch screen devices.  It would be just nice to see
the track info as an option via the firestick for this..

It's handy asking it launch another app to get ProjectM working in sync
to the music..

As sbplayer is background process a toast notification would be ideal
solution..