philippe_44 wrote:
> Uploaded -dev-3, should be avail in 10 mins. I cannot test myself as
> none of my players shows such behavior, so this is untested

Tested with -dev-3 but still no sound. tested both synched and not
synched.
I have not tested with iTunes specifically. I have played content from
U-tube over iPhone using Airplay to the Doss Cloud fox.
Can not find user- or other reviews that state problems with iTunes
and/or Airplay, of course that does not mean there are not any such
issues
I am not regular iPhone user, will try to test with iTunes later today.
Attached log from -dev-3

thx
/mikael

|Filename: log_dev-3 raop debug.txt                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=21011|