meri1036 wrote:
> Tested with -dev-3 but still no sound. tested both synched and not
> synched.
> I have not tested with iTunes specifically. I have played content from
> U-tube over iPhone using Airplay to the Doss Cloud fox.
> Can not find user- or other reviews that state problems with iTunes
> and/or Airplay, of course that does not mean there are not any such
> issues
> I am not regular iPhone user, will try to test with iTunes later today.
> Attached log from -dev-3
>
> thx
> /mikael

The good news is that now the connection is established normally with
the player! We are getting closer. I can confirm that the issue was that
the player sends a AirPlay parameter in the body of an http message,
where it should be for sure in headers, and my system was not dealing
with http bodies, as there should be none in these AirPlay exchanges.
Anyway, Did you try to change the volume while playing? Also, back to
basics, there is no firewall or LMS is not running in a VM (sorry you
probably told that in a previous post but I don't have the history
available right now)

LMS 7.7.5 - 5xRadio, 3xBoom, 4xDuet, 1xTouch, 1 SB2. Sonos 2xPLAY:1,
PLAY:3, PLAY:5, Marantz NR1603, JBL OnBeat, XBMC, Foobar2000, XBoxOne,
JRiver 21, Chromecast Audio, Chromecast v1, Pi B2, Pi B+, 2xPi A+,
Odroid-C1, Cubie2